Satisfied Client Testimonies > click here
Back to Home Page
|1. Know why you need a call center
2. Understand that a Call Center is part of your business and personal use and that it is important to have procedures planned for minimal
and unforeseen issues.
3. Determine how you want your calls delivered to you
4. Make your instructions as simple and detailed as possible.
5. Have a back up plan should unforeseen circumstances arise.
6. Know the options of services that are available.
7. Choose a Call Center that you feel comfortable with and one that can custom tailor existing services to accommodate you needs.
8. Check pricing, the cheapest price may not be what you bargain for.
9. Know what you are responsible for to make things run smoothly.
10. Give Relay a call and see if we can help you with your communication needs.
Our Call Center offers: answering service, virtual office, telephone answering service, emergency answering service, order taking answering service, hotline answering service, elevator answering service, fulfillment answering service, emergency preparedness answering service, order answering service, California elevator answering service, Florida elevator answering service, medical answering service, Oklahoma petroleum hot line answering service, web hosting services and automated answering service.
Web Site: www.relaycom.com
Business Office Hours
10 Good Reasons to Choose Us
List of All Services Contact a Representative Directions to our Facility Company History Paging Services